The perfect fertility hormone tracking pair!
The Proov Predict & Confirm™ kit includes both Proov LH and PdG strips in order to give you the fullest picture of what’s happening with your ovulation this cycle. You’ll become an ovulation pro in no time at all!
– Includes 15 LH tests, enough for twice a day testing to give you the best chances of catching your surge to accurately predict your fertile window, and 5 PdG test to confirm successful ovulation by empowering multiple days of testing that can provide critical information sometimes missed by a one-time blood test.3
– PdG Test results have been clinically validated to correlate with progesterone levels in the blood.3
FREE US SHIPPINGApproximate shipping time within the contiguous US is 3-4 business days. Due to COVID, current shipping times may be delayed. Contact us with any concerns about shipping status – email@example.com
How it Works
3 easy steps to actionable answers.
Establish your baseline. At the start of your cycle, take a PdG baseline test. This will help you know what your unique negative looks like, and you’ll refer to it when you’re testing for real later on. You’ll only need a baseline test once every 6 cycles.
Track peak fertility with Proov LH Tests. 18 days before your next anticipated period, you’ll test once or twice each day until you see a positive result, which indicates a surge in your LH levels. This means ovulation is about to occur, which is the best time to try to make a baby!
“Proov” ovulation actually occurred with PdG Tests. On days 7, 8, 9, and 10 following your positive LH Test result, you’ll take the remaining four PdG Tests in your kit. Watch for a single line... a positive result, which confirms successful ovulation did occur.
The Fertility Testing Trifecta
Three different tests for the clearest picture on your unique cycle.
|Predicts Ovulation||LH||When to conceive?|
|Confirms Ovulation||PdG||Did I successfully ovulate this cycle so that I had a chance to conceive?|
|Pregnancy Test of choice
|Confirms Pregnancy||hCG||Am I pregnant?|
Join us in our private Facebook Group, where you'll find lots of Proovers, just like you.
1. Rothchild I. Role of progesterone in initiating and maintaining pregnancy. In: Bardin CW, Milgrom E, Mauvais-Jarvis P, editors. Progesterone and Progestins. New York: Raven Press; 1983. p. 219. *Proov works by measuring the major progesterone metabolite pregnanediol glucoronide (PDG) in urine, which has been shown to directly correlate to blood serum levels and confirm ovulation.
2. Steroids. 2013 Oct;78(10):1035-40. doi: 10.1016/j.steroids.2013.06.006. Epub 2013 Jul 4. Use of urinary pregnanediol 3-glucuronide to confirm ovulation. Ecochard R1, Leiva R, Bouchard T, Boehringer H, Direito A, Mariani A, Fehring R.
3. BMJ Open. 2019 May 27;9(5):e028496. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2018-028496. Pilot observational prospective cohort study on the use of a novel home-based urinary pregnanediol 3-glucuronide (PDG) test to confirm ovulation when used as adjunct to fertility awareness methods (FAMs) stage 1. Leiva R1,2, McNamara-Kilian M2, Niezgoda H2, Ecochard R3, Bouchard T4.
Proov Refund Policy:
Due to the personal nature of our product, we cannot accept returns once products have been shipped. However, we are happy to provide full refunds for all products not yet shipped. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal so if you have any concerns about the Proov product you have received, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.