- Know your ovarian reserve — how many eggs you have left.
- Identify up to 6 fertile days AND peak fertility, so you exactly when to “try.”
- Confirm ovulation and know if your body is ready for conception.
* 1. Bernstein, D., Frishman, H. B., Levin, S., & Schwartz, S. (1978). The value of urinary pregnanediol estimation for monitoring early pregnancies. Fertility and Sterility, 29(2), 141–143.
2. Johnson, Sarah PhD; Marriott, Lorrae MSc; Zinaman, Michael MD Increased Likelihood of Pregnancy from Sex on the Two Days Before Ovulation [5B], Obstetrics & Gynecology: May 2018 - Volume 131 - Issue - p 20S doi: 10.1097/01.AOG.0000532907.57204.dd