Proov Path to Pregnancy
At-home fertility Testing, Guidance, and Treatment
I’m Amy, founder & CEO of Proov. I invented Proov after my personal battle with unexplained infertility and miscarriage. I was told IVF was my best chance to conceive so after 7 miscarriages, 3 years of infertility, and 2 rounds of IVF, I had my son. I am also a scientist who studies hormones. After my son was born I talked to my doctor about having a second child. After a bunch of discussion of “what did we miss'' we came to the conclusion that all I needed was a simple progesterone prescription, not full blown IVF cycles. I was put on progesterone after ovulation and within 2 cycles my daughter was conceived. Upon learning how common low progesterone is among women and just how easy and inexpensive it is to treat, I wanted to make this treatment method accessible to all.
Information is great, but what is even better are solutions. Detect, address, and correct. All of it. The missing piece to our Proov hormonal health puzzle.
Today, I’m excited to introduce Proov Path to Pregnancy, the new, science-based, at-home, non-invasive fertility treatment program that can help you increase your chances of conception. Proov Path to Pregnancy helps you optimize the full conception journey to increase your likelihood of becoming pregnant, but in a much less invasive and more budget friendly way than other fertility treatments.
What Does it Really Take to Get Pregnant?
In order for conception to occur you need a mature egg to release from the ovary, the egg to be fertilized by a sperm, the fertilized egg to travel down the fallopian tube to the uterus. Once it reaches the uterus, the embryo has to implant and grow. Therefore, there are many steps in the path to pregnancy and if any one doesn’t happen, it can lead to depressing infertility.
What is Proov Path to Pregnancy?
Proov Path to Pregnancy is a way to optimize as many things in this path to pregnancy as possible to give you the highest possible chance of pregnancy each cycle while trying to conceive at home. Improper intercourse/insemination timing and problems with ovulation are the most common reasons couples can’t conceive. Proov Path to Pregnancy offers 5 key benefits:
- We start by assessing your fertility hormones and ovarian reserve. This helps us make sure you have enough eggs left.
- Dr. Aimee will review your medical information to prescribe you progesterone. Progesterone is what prepares your uterus for implantation.
- We provide the most comprehensive monitoring for hormones to find your 5-6 day fertile window. These days are the few days each cycle that intercourse/insemination is most likely to result in fertilization of the egg.
- You will continue to monitor your hormones throughout your cycle to confirm ovulation. You will take progesterone starting just after ovulation to support implantation. Dr. Aimee will guide you on the best time to start progesterone medication based on your unique hormone patterns.
- You will continue to take progesterone until you are 10 weeks pregnant as it will help support early pregnancy.
Proov Path to Pregnancy is the comprehensive program that walks you through the whole conception cycle and optimizes each piece as it comes.
Who is this program for?
This program is for anyone who wants to optimize their chance of conceiving at home. This could be as early as your first month trying – why not have early success – and it’s also appropriate if you’ve been trying for a while and may not know why you’re struggling. Progesterone has been shown to reduce early pregnancy loss so women with a history of miscarriage are also great candidates for this program.
Who is it NOT for?
Progesterone treatment is safe and often effective, but it cannot fix all fertility issues – such as if your partner does not have sperm, your fallopian tubes are blocked, if your body is not able to release a healthy egg on its own, if you may have anatomical or other issues with your uterus, or thyroid problems or other medical conditions. If you have concerns about any of these or other conditions impacting fertility, we encourage you to speak with your doctor to rule out or discuss any of these issues. If Proov Path to Pregnancy does not work for you, it may be a good signal to you that it’s time to do some more medical investigation on you and your partner.
Is progesterone safe?
Progesterone is a natural hormone your body makes after ovulation. Studies show that up to 50% of women, especially those that are older than 35, are overweight, or have endometriosis or PCOS, have low progesterone after ovulation. In fact, progesterone is a medication given to almost all patients doing IVF and other fertility treatments as many studies show it increases treatment success rates significantly. As long as the progesterone is started after ovulation, it has been shown to increase live birth rates. Think of progesterone as the prenatal vitamin for your uterus.
Why was Proov Path to Pregnancy created?
Progesterone plays a key role in implantation. Several studies reported that lower progesterone levels after ovulation decreased chances of pregnancy and increased rates of miscarriage. Administering progesterone after ovulation can increase live birth rates. However, couples are often not given access to this treatment until they are infertile 12+ months or have two or more miscarriages.
We believe that couples should not need to live through that pain or arbitrary time limits in order to conceive. This is why we are making this an option for you that can be done at any time you are ready.
What does Proov Path to Pregnancy include?
Proov Path to Pregnancy Silver $766.93 Value, only $399
- 3 Proov Complete kits with all the hormone testing needed to access ovarian reserve, find up to 6 day fertile window, and confirm ovulation (Complete kit). Measures FSH, E1G, LH, and PDG. ($297 value)
- 3 boxes of Proov Check early pregnancy tests so you can find out sooner if you conceived ($44.99 value)
- A prescription for progesterone (based on medical review) that will cover 6 months – used to get you pregnant and continue through the first trimester of pregnancy. Note: the cost of progesterone is not included, but we always check for insurance coverage first. ($75 value)
- Access to a fertility doctor-designed protocol for optimal intercourse timing based on your hormone levels and guidance on when to start progesterone to optimal implantation support ($350 value)
- Standard customer support (always get a response from a human within 24 hours) (included)
$766.93 $399 only
Proov Path to Pregnancy Gold $1,016.91 Value, only $499
- Everything in Silver (3 Proov Complete + 3 Proov Check + progesterone prescription + fertility doctor-designed protocol)
- VIP customer support - go to the top of the list ($50 value)
- 1:1 hormone chart guidance from a trained fertility coach/instructor that can answer any questions you have along the way ($200 value)
$1,016.91 $499 only