Proov Test Strips
Become an Ovulation Pro.
Track PdG to confirm successful ovulation
at home, in 5 minutes
Save 20% W/ Code: PROOVPDG
Your levels of progesterone play a vital role in successful ovulation —Proov tracks PdG - a progesterone metabolite - to confirm ovulation, providing accurate results in just 5 minutes. The wondering and waiting is over: take control of your fertility journey with Proov.
– Clinically validated to correlate with progesterone levels in the blood3.
– The perfect companion to your ovulation predictor kit.
– Empowers multiple days of testing to ensure levels are high enough for long enough — critical information to confirming successful ovulation.
FREE US SHIPPINGApproximate shipping time within the contiguous US is 3-4 business days. Due to COVID, current shipping times may be delayed. Contact us with any concerns about shipping status – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tried Proov? Leave us a review!
AS SEEN IN:
Immediate Results in 4 Easy Steps
No blood draw, no mail-in—just Proov and a quick urine sample.
Collect first morning urine in a clean, dry container.
Place the strip into the urine sample until you start to see urine coming up the test window (5-10 sec). Lay flat.
Minutes, that is... and your results are in!
Positive looks like this:
Negative looks like this:
If your tests are positive throughout the test window, you have confirmed successful ovulation that cycle.
If all or some of your tests are negative during the test window, it could indicate lack of ovulation or suboptimal ovulation. You now have powerful information to help plan what’s next.
Cycle Tracking Tools
A variety of tests for the clearest picture on your unique cycle.
|Ovulation Predictor Kit||Predicts Ovulation||LH||When to conceive?|
|Cervical Mucus Testing||Tracking Fertile Window||CM||When to conceive?|
|Confirms Ovulation||PdG - a progesterone metabolite||Did I sucessfully ovulate this cycle
so that I had a chance to conceive?
|Basal Body Temperature||Confirms Ovulation||Sometimes||Temperature||Have I ovulated?|
Join us in our private Facebook Group, where you'll find lots of Proovers, just like you.
1. Rothchild I. Role of progesterone in initiating and maintaining pregnancy. In: Bardin CW, Milgrom E, Mauvais-Jarvis P, editors. Progesterone and Progestins. New York: Raven Press; 1983. p. 219. *Proov works by measuring the major progesterone metabolite pregnanediol glucoronide (PDG) in urine, which has been shown to directly correlate to blood serum levels and confirm ovulation.
2. Steroids. 2013 Oct;78(10):1035-40. doi: 10.1016/j.steroids.2013.06.006. Epub 2013 Jul 4. Use of urinary pregnanediol 3-glucuronide to confirm ovulation. Ecochard R1, Leiva R, Bouchard T, Boehringer H, Direito A, Mariani A, Fehring R.
3. BMJ Open. 2019 May 27;9(5):e028496. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2018-028496. Pilot observational prospective cohort study on the use of a novel home-based urinary pregnanediol 3-glucuronide (PDG) test to confirm ovulation when used as adjunct to fertility awareness methods (FAMs) stage 1. Leiva R1,2, McNamara-Kilian M2, Niezgoda H2, Ecochard R3, Bouchard T4.
Proov Refund Policy:
Due to the personal nature of our product, we cannot accept returns once products have been shipped. However, we are happy to provide full refunds for all products not yet shipped. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal so if you have any concerns about the Proov product you have received, please contact us at email@example.com.