The Ovulation Double Check® test measures the presence of the Progesterone metabolites in urine. Progesterone is very low in the female body the first half of the menstrual cycle. When the ovary releases an egg, ovulation occurs and the ovary starts to produce Progesterone at a significantly highly concentration. Therefore, Ovulation Double Check® tests should be taken after you believe ovulation has occurred to "Double Check" if ovulation has occurred. The Ovulation Double Check® test is performed exactly like a pregnancy or ovulation predictor test. Collect urine in a cup, dip the test strip, wait 5 minutes, then read your results. Fast, simple, and more cost effective than doing blood draws. If you see a single line, your progesterone metabolite levels in your urine are high and indicate ovulation has taken place already. Ovulation Double Check tests come as kits of 7 or 21 individually packaging test strips, allowing you to test progesterone levels on multiple days. Ovulation predictor kits (LH strips) will "predict" ovulation and our Ovulation Double Check Tests will "confirm" ovulation. By pinpointing your ovulation, you increase your chances of conceiving a child. Stop guessing if you ovulated, know for sure by using these new tests.
- In home test that measures progesterone metabolites in urine for fertility and ovulation tracking
- Fast, easy, convenient with results ready in 5 minutes
- Only home use urine-based progesterone test on the market, no need to send samples to a lab
- Sold in kits of 7 individually packaged tests, allowing progesterone levels to be tested 7 times
- FDA registered in vitro diagnostic device made in the USA for women by women